The practice will be closed over Christmas and New Year, we will close at lunchtime on Friday 23rd Dec and re-open on Wednesday 4th January at 8:30am.
Hopefully all will be well and you will be able to enjoy the festive period, however, if you have a dental problem when we are closed do not worry as we have an on call service available.
If you feel you do need to be seen during this time, and are registered with us, phone the practice on 0131 229 3039 where you can listen to a voice message giving instructions on how to access our emergency care – please listen to the whole message.
The message changes each day, depending on the cover we have in place. Please ensure you follow the instructions for the day you are calling.
- No routine appointments will be available during the holidays.
- We run the On Call service with several other dental practices in Edinburgh, you may be seen at another practice if it is not Shane, Louise or Heather who is on call that day.
- Denplan patients are covered by their Denplan care contract for emergencies when we are closed and will not be charged a call out fee.
- There is a call out fee & charge for any treatment provided for private patients to be seen.
- Usual fees will stand during this time for our NHS patients using this service. There is no call out fee.
- NHS patients will be seen at Chalmers Dental Centre on Public Holidays & weekends. NHS24 will triage & decide if you need an emergency appointment or not.
The on call dentist is also available for telephone advice over the festive period.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Shane, Louise and all the team at Lauriston Dental Care.
We look forward to seeing you all in 2023!0